Saturday, February 16, 2008

On My Wish List - Bose Radio

Odd as it may seem I don't have a stero in the livingroom. There is a big screen tv and beside it a bookcase-like shelf to hold my VCR tapes. I have a small radio plugged into the outlet but I would like to have something more permanent and I was thinking about getting a Bose radio.

They do seem kind of pricey but I still think that I want one. I have been watching them on QVC and the sound that they emit is supposed to be very good!

However other than the picture that you see above I would perfer mine in black because that goes more with the color of the livingroom.

If you have a Bose radio I would love to hear your comments about them and whether or not you are happy with your Bose radio.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love our Bose radio! We have it in black and you use the little remote that comes with it (there's no buttons on the unit itself...so don't lose the remote!) Yes, they are a little pricey, but the sound quality is fantastic!

MartinM377 said...

I'm wondering if you got your Bose from QVC because that is where I'm thinking about getting mine!

I didn't even know that it came with a remote!

But I want to put one in my livingroom since there is no stereo in that particular room.

Yeah they are pricey but what the heck! If I can afford it I can consider it an investiment in my pleasure and comfort (and maybe even in my work!)