Thursday, February 07, 2008

Dish TV

I love being able to have Dish TV! It is an added expense and another bill to pay but I love it! Because I don't keep "normal" hours I don't have normal TV watching hours - plus I tape a lot of things and watch them at a later date.

One of my neighbors has both satellite TV and regular cable TV - wow! I aspire to that one myself!

Having all those channels has really spoiled me to the point that I just can't see myself not having it!

There is a big battle going on between cable and Dish TV - they both want your business and they don't mind saying bad things about each other. I even had one guy from my local cable company knock on my door and talking to me about getting cable again. It seems the company wants people to subscrible so badly that they are sending their people door to door!

I also know that a lot of people can't afford to have it and I am so grateful that I do have it. Mind you there are still some things that I watch on my local TV channels but its nice having the choice of what I want to view!

So Dish TV goes on my list of expenses that I want to enjoy!

No comments: