Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Cost Of Heating Is Expected To Rise!

Here is a link to an article that talks about how the heating costs will rise this winter.

I'm really not surprised by this news - just a little disappointed.

It's getting harder and harder for people to make ends meet! And I'm sure that this is not welcomed news for them!

Fortunately for me I was able to get a new heating system with the help of a grant that Rose help me find.

I am also on a monthly "budget" plan that my utility company offers where you pay the same amount each month and it balances out your bill payments for the year.

In the winter time I have seen my heating bill be as much as $300!

Just in case you're wondering what kind of heating sytem I have it's a boiler system that is in the basement and it brings heat to the radiators that are in every room.

No comments: