Saturday, January 15, 2005

Time To Take Down the Christmas Decor!

Ok, I am alloting the weekend for this! I haven't started yet and I'm hoping I won't let staying on the computer distract me!

"Starship Troopers" is coming on tonight so maybe I can watch that as I take the stuff down - can you see I'm trying to convince myself to do it (-:
Taking down the decorations consist of taking the ornaments and trimmings off the tree and putting them back in some organized sort of way to make the whole process of putting them back up easier. One good thing this year was that I managed to be able to hook up the lights on the tree so that the star on top would light up. For the past 2 years I wasn't able to do that - don't know why but I hope I remember how I did it this year so that I can do it again.

Alas it is a hated chore but one that has to be done!

If I lived by myself I think that I would just leave it up! (Well at least for a few months until I got tired of looking at it)

1 comment:

MartinM377 said...

Well the tree is back down in the basement. Now comes the rest of the stuff including the wrapping paper and stuff. What's left? Clearing it all out and then using the vacuum to clean up the rest!