Saturday, January 15, 2005

Saturday was housework day

Actually everyday there's housework but this particular day while I was doing laundry (and changing the cat litter) I did some other stuff as well.

The cellar definitely qualifies as one of the rooms that need more than a little work done!  This particular day besides doing the above I also opened the relief valve on the furnace so that the water (which I think is the overflow amount) could drain into a bucket.  What I really need is a hose to connect from the relief valve to the drain in the sink.  (Don't worry its on my list of things to do - which by the way is a long list and forever growing!)  Besides that I also water blasted the gunk from the cover/lid that covers the drain hole in the basement.

Before I never knew of such things but I'm learning now.

No comments: