Friday, January 21, 2005

Am I Ready for The Snowstorm?

Well I'm about as ready as I'll ever be! We're expected to get over 8 inches of snow tomorrow morning! There's still snow on the ground from the last snow fall and I can hear the cars sliding against the ice. I'm glad I don't have to go out in it tomorrow but the days after that are another story.

I get the feeling that no kind of weather is going to stop the Eagle fans from getting to the game. Me? I'm gonna watch it on TV!

I'm always saying how I want to be prepared for the weather in case I get trapped in because of a snowstorm. Actually with the exception of having a fireplace (which I'm working on getting) I pretty much have what I want. Got food and coffee and hot chocolate and the snow shovel is near in case I need it. I should have some rock salt though although I was meaning to get some.

Oh well, there's always something!

No comments: