Thursday, July 26, 2007

Outback - Well sort of



Here you have a view of what I see when I look outside my backyard.

It's not huge but after seeing pictures of other people's views I got kind of jealous of everyone else's pictures! Also it was suggested that adding pictures would help enhance my blog. This picture was taken with my cameraphone and I hope to take more and add them here.

Since I don't live in the city its not as congested where I live which is just outside of the city. It's kind of the same view that I have when I'm looking outside my kitchen window. Every now and then I will see the neighbor's cat sneaking around. During the spring and summer I will see the birds digging for worms. The squirrels run back and forth and I will occassionly see either a neighbor or one of the yard workers working in the yard. Maybe it's just me but the scenery always seems to be a little bit more brighter during the weekends - especially on Sundays!

On Sunday's I'll open the curtains and have my coffee or tea or hot chocolate and just look at the view. Those times when I'm depressed I'll also look at the view even during stormy or dark weather. It just something about seeing the trees sway back and forth that somehow comforts me when I'm feeling down.

Everyone should have a view!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

You're lucky to have so many nice big trees... that looks like a good sized backyard to me!

MartinM377 said...

Thanks for the comment but there is just one teensy little problem and that is that it isn't a picture of my back yard. Actually its 1 and 1/2 houses down. I took the picture from my own backyard - which wasn't big enogh to show up in the picture - LOL!

My "backyard" is more long than it is wide - LOL!

However my "big" tree is in the front and next month it will be time for the "raking of the leaves" so that my local area's township will pick them up.