Friday, July 07, 2006

Weeds!

Late in the afternoon (when the sun was going down) I continued to clear the weeds from one side of the house.  They had overgrown so much!  Plus there's a rosebush there that is at least 20 years old.  I should have took a picture of it so that I could post it here but hopefully I will remember to do that the next time!  Anyways the rosebush had grown so much that it was bent over and touching my neighbor's lawn.  Today I managed to cut it back but I still have a ways to go!  The weeds have grown thick and the area is kind of on a slope so getting around it ain't easy.  I have made progress though and it shows.  I may have to call a tree service to get rid of the thicker weeds which have grown into small trees!

The weeds grew right through the window and that was what I heard when the wind was blowing strong.

Hopefully this will serve as a lesson to those of you that don't know and the lesson is that if you don't get rid of the weeds they will grow and grow!

No comments: