Friday, September 10, 2004

While I'm waiting for the weather to cool....

there is still lots that has to be done!

The Basement - Here is where the most has to be done!

  • mainly cleaning the water damage!

The Kitchen

  • Well the ceiling needs to be re-plastered but first I have to take a look at the roof outside
  • NEED A NEW REFRIDERATOR! - Probably have to budget around $900 for this unless I catch a sale or buy one that has a scratch on it


Oh yeah, there's a lot to keep me busy and I haven't even mentioned the other things that I have to do outside!

1 comment:

MartinM377 said...

Actually I meant to say clearing the water damage!

What I need is a hose that I can connect to the relief valve and run it to the sink!

It shouldn't be that hard to do - right? Although the last time I went to Home Depot they didn't seem to have a simple hose that I could use! Maybe I just wasn't looking in the right place!