Sunday, January 07, 2007

Fireplaces

I got an email from someone that read on one of my pages that I love fireplaces! And they mentioned that they love them too. I don't know what it is about fireplaces but they just seem so peaceful and romantic (and besides living by the ocean) and so warm and inviting.
I mentioned to this person about how I wanted to bring back the fireplace in my house because there is supposed to be one here but it was covered up. And that got me to thinking that I should start making plans as to how I am going to accomplish this. First I have to be sure that there really was a fireplace here (I mean we have a chimney so doesn't that mean that there was one here?). Then I'm going to have to find out how I can get it back. The livingroom is quite full and I'm guessing that the fireplace would have to be where the sofa is now but I'll see. I don't want to move (or get rid of) the sofa and hopefully there will be a way that I can fit it in.

No comments: